MRS N Thompson | Clematis
Ideal for the small garden balcony, deck garden or patio when grown in the garden or in a container. However, it is stunning when used and grown by itself or with other annuals in a hanging basket. As its first flowers are blooming, it is already producing trailing stems that hang down with even more flowers.
Prune all stems down to 6" (15cm) late winter/early Spring. If grown in a hanging basket it can be pruned down to 6" (15cm) in mid summer to rebloom in early autumn.
- Blooms May, June, and September
- Grows well in both sun or shade
- Direct sun can fade the flowers over time
- Compact habit
- Great for balcony, small garden, or container
- Great alone or in hanging baskets
- Hardiness Zone:4-9
- Height:3-4 Feet
- Spread:2-3 Feet
- Bloom Color: Deep Blue